Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Power of the Void

The International School of Kuala Lumpur provides (Silence) an exceptional education that challenges each student to develop the attitudes, skills, knowledge and understanding to become a highly successful, spirited, socially responsible global citizen.

I feel that adding a silence after the word “provides” creates the best tension. When you add a word after a statement like that I think it brings up questions. The question I think it brings up is "What does this school provide? Why should I send my child to this school perticularly? There are plenty of schools in Kuala Lumpur why this one?'' I think the questions show up because there are many schools and options. It makes you wonder " What does this school have that the others in malaysia don't?" It just gives that feeling of mystery. To every question there is an answer. Which in my opinion is what the rest gives the audience. That is why I chose to put the silence after provides.

No comments:

Post a Comment