Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010


How will Beanpole help Will and Henry on their journey to the White Mountains ? While reading chapter 4 I met an interesting character. Zhanpole or as henry calls him "Beanpole". Beanpole is a tall and skinny kid with glasses he is sort of a perfect image of a geek. He might be a geek but he has some skills that Will and Henry can use on their journy to the white mountains. So he can really help and in my opinion he would be a great member of the pack. Although he could drag them down. I say this because possibily beanpole is a spy and his mission is to ensure that Henry and Will don't make it to the white mountains. It is possible but in my opinion I think that beanpole is a good guy and he can really help.

There is proof in the book that shows that he can help. He helped Will and Henry escape. So that is a big one. Not only is there proof but beanpole can also help them blend in. I think that he can really help if they just give him a chance. He can do alot and they can take him to the white mountains. It is a fair trade and anyway why did the author put beanpole into the story. I think it is because he can help them and he can make the story more interesting. Maybe put some more action and sense of adventure into it. Because after all there has to be a reason.








No comments:

Post a Comment