Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

How am I like Will?



( We are just like twins
but not related)
How is Will just like you? Is not a very hard question to me because. When I read the first two chapters of white mountains one character has stuck out the most to me. That character was will. Mainly because we are alike in so many ways. We are both curious and a little disobedient. Also we are both a little careless sometimes. But one big thing is that we are both the same age so I sort of have an idea of how he feels and what he is thinking. Because we are just so alike.


Curious because will was curious about his fathers watch and how it worked. So he took it out whitch was disobedient just like me on occassion. But it is only because I am curious about what will happen if I do this and how does this work. Why does it work like this? Why not like that? Those are some of the questions I think were in Wills mind when he took the watched and decided to show it to his friends. Esspecially when he fell with the watch that shows that he is a little careless just like me. Those are just a few of the things we share in common. Because after all "Boys will be boys". Whitch in my opinon is perfectly normal for a guy.


Like myself will takes risks and is open minded to some cookee storys and ideas. He is also friendly and intelligent not unlike myself. We all take risks and one of the risks he took was taking the watch like when I ate icecream when I was not suposed to. It takes a man to take risks like me and will (or a woman) (either). I am also open minded and I admit I do do some weird things like fencing or aptempting to hand drum. As you can see we are very similar. So I hope to findout more about will and his personality throughout White Mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment