Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Dear giver,


How are you doing? And how is the community doing. I have a few questions about all that has happened so far. Did it all work out? I mean did you create peace and did they turn to you in their time of need. Can people see color and did they receive all the happy memories you gave me along with the memories of pain and the feeling of Love. Is it all different and do they have feelings now. What about the reality of realese. Did it change and is there a new system of justice? But what I really want to know is how my family is doing? How does my dad feel? I mean if it worked out knowing that he killed a helpless baby? I mean all those feelings that they all have. And my mom does she make different decisions not just because they broke a teensy rule but for what is right and a perfect crime. And I might not have told you this but I took the new born Gabe. Because after I saw the reality of release. After seeing what my father did and picturing him doing that to gabe I just couldn't let him do that. He just couldn't do that to a child. So I had to take him. I left because it just couldn't work out. The cruelty of it all was sickening. So that is why I left and took the newborn.


But enough about me how is asher. Is his training doing well as the directer of recreation? And Fiona how is she? Does she still care for the old and she stopped her traning in "the art of release?" Also did you explain everything to the community or did you leave some of the story out. And do my parents know secretly or did you really say I fell into the river. And how about the memories. Did you get some of them back aswell? What really happened after I left? How did you solve it all? But my other question is about lily? Is she the same as always or different since I left? How did everyone react to the fact that I fell in? Did they question how since I am a good swimmer so I could have swam back to shore.


There is a ton I want to ask you about. But how is everyone in general? Has the community seen the error in their ways? Or are they still following the old rule of release and sameness? I want to know about it all! But I know I can't. So I hope that every thing worked out? I also hope that all is well on your side. This place I came to was very interesting. I saw a sled and it was the exact same as the first memory you ever gave me and there was your favorite!! The memory of love and christmas. It was amazing just amazing. I hope that you can come because it just has that special feeling.
Love,
Jonas
P.S: Visit older post to see giver 1

No comments:

Post a Comment