Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Giver 1

1. Would you want your future to be decided by others ? Why or Why not? In the givers community everything is perfect. There is no war, theft or sadness. Everything is the same and everyone is happy. There are no problems and everything is very organized. They have what you would say the perfect world. But the price is they have no choice. Not like not having freedom but not having freedom of choice and diversity. From birth they are put into their proper age group organized and given to a selected family unit. Then they become a two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven and tweleve. From then on age doesn't matter anymore. And twelve is when they have their big day and are assigned the perfect job for them that has their characteristics and that they show interest in. So every thing is ladida, until you get released. And they start to rule you with and Iron fist.


They would then have full control. It would be like your the puppet and they're the puppet master. It wouldn't be nice and I wouldn't want that to happen. Because my future is mine to chose and to shape. It is my decision and I don't want anyone to take that freedom of choice from me. Because that choice would decide who I am because what if they make that wrong decision? If that is the path fate has chosen for me I have something to say about that. I just don't want it to happen because it takes what I want away. Maybe they make the perfect choice and I make the wrong one I will be the judge of that because people change and one day everyone is going to regret their decision but anyways its mine nomatter how imperfect. It is just my choice and I don't want to loose the freedom of choice to anyone. My destiny is mine and nobody can control it but me. My future is really something I want to think about. I am not like some people who already know what they want to be. I want to find that out and leave it to the end because I can't wait to see if left or right north or south east or west. I just have to find that out.

So my answer is definetly no. I don't want my future to be decided by others because that is the big choice you wait for all your life. Why would I let someone else make it for me? So I think that it is sad they don't go their own way but in their world they make perfect decisions. For one thing you never know when someone changes. Because they are perfect choices but freedom of choice is one thing that I don't want to loose because once it is gone it isn't coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment