Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Purdue University Compliment guys


The Purdue University Compliment Guys. I think are doing good because they brighten up peoples days. And because a lot of people in the world are in a state of depression and a compliment can brighten up a persons day. I mean if you have a low self esteem people around you are going to be bummed out. But if you are positive then a world of happiness will open up to you. And you preform better to. I mean for example one day I didn't do too good on a test and I didn't even score a single basket. I had extra homework because I was sick. The day wasn't really going my way. Then some random person I never met said nice shoes! I was like thanks and more came like nice t-shirt or nice shot at basketball practice. It brightened up my day. And I was all good inside the next morning for my math test and I aced it. Everyone likes compliments and it makes you feel good knowing you brightened up someones day by saying a few nice things about them. It make the person receiving or giving the compliment feel all good inside. And it can really switch someones day around. But negative things also impact people. So we shouldn't talk badly about our peers,friends,family or anyone else in general. A few words can change a persons day for the better or for worse.

References: http://www.purdue.edu/uns/x/2009a/090313ComplimentGuys2.html
http://news.uns.purdue.edu/images/+2009/compliment-guys.jpg
I chose this picture because it shows Brett and Cam high fiving a complete stranger that they probably gave a compliment to. It is just amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment