Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009


Well I have got great grades on my first report card and I have made many more friends this year. I have not lost any of my old friends though they are all still here and we are more in touch this year to. My new friends are also great so socially I think I am doing good. Also academically I think I am doing good. Because my parents were satisfied by my previous report card. I have also learned a lot of skills. Especially social skills as you can see. I have also learned some study skills and organization skills. Like the read and get tested method for studying and big tests. Never failed me. Except once it didn't work to my expectations but it still didn't fail so I was satisfied. One of the other skills I have mastered is opening my lockers. That is a big one from sixth grade onwards because you use them everyday. The skill is very important and I have mastered it. The skills I have learned have really come in handy. I hope I learn a lot more. Because you'll always need them especially during middle school because it is where your life really starts.I really want some pointers on how to keep my locker clean. Because it is not as clean as I want it to be. Obviously I will learn these skills from my friends. Because there lockers are very neat. Well most of them have tidy lockers. I don't really need to learn many more skills in my opinion. Because I am doing well so far in my middle school life. I can handle myself now. It is a good feeling of accomplishment. My goals for the Proxy-Connection: keep-alive
Cache-Control: max-age=0

w year are a) make more friends b) get straight A+'s and to win a silver medal in fencing. Because the highest I got was bronze and in most of the competitions I get bronze. My competition think it is good for my age but I know I can do better. I have been fencing for a long time now and that is my goals. So those are my goals for the next six months.


No comments:

Post a Comment