Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

New years Resulutions/My Vacation

My resolution for this year is to learn a new skill. Mainly because I want to widen my variety of activities. So I can be more of a well rounded person. Besides the point of my new years resolution. My Christmas break has just ended so I would like to tell you a little about what I experienced during the break.

For the first couple of weeks I stayed in K.L saw some sight and went to my regular fencing classes. Near the end of the break I went to Singapore. I stayed there for a week. A few of the things I did were sightseeing; I visited the zoo I also went to Sentosa and the Singapore flyer. When I went to the zoo I had a great time I saw lots of animals and some that I had never heard of. It was fun for the entire family. Especially for my little eight year brother and my little three year old sister. Because they really like seeing different animals.

On my trip I also visited Sentosa which is a theme park in Singapore. We really enjoyed underwater world, the Merlion and the turning tower. Underwater world was fun because I got to see some see creatures that I never knew existed. It was astonishing to me and my entire family. The turning tower was also really cool because we could literally see all of Singapore. Because as you might know Singapore is a very small country but very well developed. So it was really fun.

In Singapore my family and I did a lot of sightseeing. Some highlights would probably be the Merlion, the fountain of wealth and the Singapore flyer. The Merlion was in Sentosa and it is a giant statue of a half lion half fish. This was built to represent how Singapore was born so it is a historical statue. The fountain of wealth I don't know the story behind but it is the world’s largest fountain so that was cool. Finally we rode the Singapore flyer. It was just amazing we took some photos and maybe I will show them to you in my next post. It was amazing because it was night time and it all just looked so beautiful. It was truly one of the best trips I have ever been on.

P.S: I highly recommend a trip to Singapore to whoever likes seeing and experiencing new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment