Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Reflection and Feedback

I really liked the book that I got and I think it is because it had adventure and action also betrayal. It was mainly because of the genre and the way it was written. It had a great storyline and base which made it interesting. It also was based in a different time and it had all sorts of characters in it. I think that it had a nice ending and the way it all came together. Which all relates to storyline because if you don't have a good storyline you have only words on paper. What was your favorite part? My favorite part was when the mutiny showed it's face and Canrick came out of hiding. It was my favorite part because captain Jaggery took charge and brought order back. I thought whoa if I was one of the sailors in the mutiny I would never be on the side against him. Because out of nowhere he just fired the musket and there was just complete silence after that.In my opinion the whole message was people are not what they seem like and they act differently around different people. That people can change greatly in a short period of time. Because we all make decisions everyday and these decisions usually influence on us and they really leave a scarr. We decide who to be with who to hang out with what we were to do and at the end everyone goes a different way. Because everyone is unique in their own way and people aren't what they seem like after all. Because Charlotte in the begining was a proper lady and she acted diffferently to how she acts now. Well in front of people. Well I think the project was good. The assignments required me to think out of the box not just to look at the surface but at it's content and hidden information. This helped me understand the book and what the author wanted the reader to think. It was in my opinion great and I hope to do more like this. The one thing I would have changed would have been the selection of books. To maybe more of you know action adventure and maybe somefantasy in it. Possibly midevil times but also some civilization. Not just a prince a dragon and a princess. The prince vanquishes the dragon and '' get's the girl'' but much deeper. An example would be INK HEART. The book was great but if I could read another lit cirles book would be HATCHET if not possible maybe MAROO OF THE WINTERCAVES. So that is my Reflection and feedback. I hope you enjoyed my thoughts.

P.S I was just kidding everyone enjoys my thoughts especially you! Right??? Well I hope so at least. Because if you are not interested then you can just stop reading this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment